The Fairport Area Swim Team Masters (FAIR) are an official U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) club, registered in the Niagara LMSC. We offer a comprehensive program that caters to beginners, competitive swimmers, the fitness-oriented, triathletes, and open water swimmers.
The FAST Masters program includes the following:
- Traditional swim training with different yardage/interval levels for specific athlete goals.
- Both competitive and non-competitive swim training.
- Technique correction and instruction from a U.S. Masters Swimming Certified Coach.
- Holistic aquatic training - cross train for your land sports in the pool! Aqua spinning, aquatic weight training & deep water running workouts available during practice time. Inquire for more detail.
- $30 per month fee or $5 drop-in. One week free trial for potential members!
Winter/Spring 2018 Masters Swim Schedule:
- Schedule: normal practice hours. All practices are at the Fairport High School Pool on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings from 7:30 to 8:30 pm.
- Location: Fairport High School, 1 Dave Paddock Way, Fairport, NY 14450. The pool is located in the back of the building by the tennis courts (Lot D). Enter through the doors by the Events Entrance. Upon entering the building, turn right into the hallway by the gymnasium. Then turn right again into the pool entrance hallway. Follow the hallway until you get to the second set of gray double-doors.
- Please contact our coaches below if you are interested in getting started with us.
- Ryan Callan - firstname.lastname@example.org. Ryan has extensive swimming and coaching experience, including coaching athletes for the Olympic Trials.
- Greg Danner - email@example.com. Greg is a USMS Certified Coach (Level II) excited to work with any level adult swimmer. Greg is an active masters swimmer with experience in pool and open water events around the country.
Please email our coaches with any questions!
FAST Masters in the news: Democrat & Chronicle: Cancer Diagnosis Leads Swimmer Back to Pool