The Fairport Area Swim Team (FAST) offers a comprehensive U.S. Masters Swimming club that caters to lifelong competitive swimmers, beginners, the fitness-oriented, and triathletes.
The FAST Masters program includes the following -
- Traditional swim training with different yardage/interval levels for specific athlete goals.
- Both competitive and non-competitive swim training.
- Technique correction and instruction from a U.S. Masters Swimming Certified Coach.
- Holistic aquatic training - cross train for your land sports in the pool! Aqua spinning, aquatic weight training & deep water running workouts available during practice time.
- $30 per month fee
Fall/Winter 2017 Masters Swim Schedule: Please contact our coaches below if you are interested in getting started with us.
All practices are at Fairport High School Pool, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings 7:30 to 8:30 pm. December Schedule = Wed. 12/6, Thu. 12/7, Mon. 12/11, Wed. 12/13, Thu. 12/14. Rest of December = TBD.
Location: Fairport High School, 1 Dave Paddock Way, Fairport, NY. The pool is located in the back of the building by the tennis courts. Enter through the doors by the Athletic Director's office. Upon entrance then turn right, into the hallway by the gymnasium. Then turn right again into the pool entrance hallway.
- Ryan Callan - firstname.lastname@example.org. Ryan has extensive swimming and coaching experience, including coaching athletes for the Olympic Trials.
- Greg Danner - email@example.com. Greg is a USMS Certified Coach excited to work with any level adult swimmer. Greg is an active masters swimmer with several National titles. He can also provide triathlete advice, as he has been the fastest overall swimmer at numerous open water events, including the IRONMAN Syracuse 70.3 and IRONMAN Eagleman 70.3.
Please email our coaches with any questions!
FAST Masters in the news: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/columnist/2016/08/17/cancer-diagnosis-leads-swimmer-back-pool/88458888/