The Fairport Area Swim Team (FAST) offers a comprehensive U.S. Masters Swimming club that caters to lifelong competitive swimmers, beginners, the fitness-oriented, and triathletes.
The FAST Masters program includes the following -
- Traditional swim training with different yardage/interval levels for specific athlete goals.
- Both competitive and non-competitive swim training.
- Technique correction and instruction from a U.S. Masters Swimming Certified Coach.
- Holistic aquatic training - cross train for your land sports in the pool! Aqua spinning, aquatic weight training & deep water running workouts available during practice time.
- $30 per month fee
August 2017 Masters Swim Schedule: TBD week to week. Please contact our coaches below if you are interested in getting started with us. We should return to a regular schedule in September.
Location: Minerva Deland School at 140 Hulburt Rd, Fairport, NY. The pool is located on the right side of the facility. Enter through the double doors on the far right side, go straight ahead into the gym and immediately turn right to get to the pool.
- Ryan Callan - firstname.lastname@example.org. Ryan has extensive swimming and coaching experience, including coaching athletes for the Olympic Trials.
- Greg Danner - email@example.com. Greg is a USMS Certified Coach excited to work with any level adult swimmer. Greg is an active masters swimmer with several National titles. He can also provide triathlete advice, as he has been the fastest overall swimmer at numerous open water events, including the IRONMAN Syracuse 70.3 and IRONMAN Eagleman 70.3.
Please email our coaches with any questions!
FAST Masters in the news: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/columnist/2016/08/17/cancer-diagnosis-leads-swimmer-back-pool/88458888/